Thursday, September 13, 2012

My Facebook Page

What is this person known for? By looking at my facebook page I think a person could tell that I'm a pretty friendly person and that I also love taking pictures. You can tell that my education is important to me and that I love my family and friends.

What do they value? 
This person obviously values their family and friends very much. They love life and are committed to their own education and success. I hope people would see how I value life and my Christian faith as well. 

Is this person committed to the growth of others? 
I believe this person is committed to the growth of others because she is going to be and elementary teacher. From her page I also see where she has been involved in activities to help others .

No comments:

Post a Comment